Eyebrows are the one thing you can go into shape without exercising; it is considered the most challenging aspect of shaping eyebrows is getting the correct shape and arches for it. The day when you master your brows is not an overnight success—it takes time, patience, a lot of practice, and the suitable materials to do it.
Since your eyes are the focal point that is prominent when we communicate, a defined brow was in demand for the world of makeup today, and to achieve it, we must follow these easy steps on how to shape, measure, and line your eyebrows up to achieve our goal. These simple techniques can be tried at home, especially when stuck in our house, to ace those arches.
How to Shape Your Eyebrows
Knowing the basic features of our face, the shape, the length, and the distance of our eyes will help us distinguish how we shape our brows and achieve the perfect brow arch appropriately, depending on our features.
To help acquire it, here are five easy ways to achieve the perfect eyebrows.
- Map out Your Face Shape
Considering the shape of your face is also an essential factor when we want to decide what is the shape of our eyebrows, for example :
For people who have a square face, the sides of your face are straight, and your jawline is slightly angled with a minimal curve. So it recommends going to a bolder look if you have a more or less square shape face since your face is already so well defined. It wouldn't look natural to contrast this with a thinner eyebrow.
- People with oval faces will have a forehead that is only slightly wider than their curved chin. This face type will look good with most brow shapes. The shape of an eyebrow will depend more on your personal preference.
- If you have a round face, the sides of your face will curve outwards rather than be straight it also will be more comprehensive with soft angles. Your chin will be rounded, and your cheekbones will be the widest part of your face.
- And if your chin is pointed and your forehead is the widest part of your face since you have a heart-shaped face, you need to have a softer rounded arch; it will help balance out a sharper, pointed chin.
- Determine where to start your eyebrows
A common mistake made when shaping our eyebrows is when we start marking it and taking off too much from the middle of the face. Using your brow pencil, hold it vertically right beside the outer side of your nostrils and parallel to the side of the bridge of your nose. Apply your brow products with a flicking motion to add dimension to your eyebrows.
- Determine where to end your eyebrows
After determining where to begin your eyebrows, the next step is where to end them. Remember to keep the tail of your brow in check. An angle from your nostril to the far corner of your eye is the point where your eyebrow should end. Mark this point using your brow pencil
- Make an arch of your eyebrows
Keep in mind that locating the arch should base on the shape of your face. The highest point of your eyebrow arch should be on the right of the center of your eyebrow. The round face should have a higher arch.
Those who have a long face should have a less defined arch.
- Make sure that your eyebrow is even.
After finding the beginning, end, and arch of your brows, makes sure that both are even; because we do not want uneven brows. Remove any missed hairs around your eyebrows; use tweezers to pluck it gently as possible.
To complete your brows look, fill it in with BondiLash Lab Eyebrow pencil to achieve and maintain your natural look.